The municipalities of Võru Country are interested in investments and creating new jobs, and are preparing industrial areas to welcome new businesses into the county. More detailed information can be found at the portal www.investinvoru.com and all your questions will be answered by an project manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. On the homepage, or using the contacts given there, you will find support, information and instructions on the following topics:
- Setting up a business and procurement of the required permits;
- Offers for consultations including business planning and financial consulting;
- Organisation of accounting;
- Legal advice and training.
The Development Centre of Võru County (www.vorumaa.ee), a partner of Enterprise Estonia (EAS, www.eas.ee), is ready to give advice on how to start a business in Võru County.
- Offers possibilities and solutions, on a national level, for starting a business and helping it to grow;
- Provides information, advice and a business mentoring program;
- Enables you to apply for various grants.